1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any 888 Pics Folks?

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by 1037sps, Dec 5, 2014.

1. I shouldn't think so. I use the D16 for Euro track duties and have a dedicated 848 track bike for the UK. The SP4 will be for sunny Sunday's I suspect (and maybe the odd rainy one - I'm itching to ride her this weekend)

2. Had to have a quick blast in the sun today

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. These are just lovely, thanks so much, just hope Santa is kind to me this year. I so much prefer the sound of an old desmoquatro over the testastretta motors too. And I've not heard a single panigale I actually like. Although that might change if i rode one.
    Mr R, for what is worth, my 996 is under 157kg (apx 350 lbs) ready to run, including battery and starter motor with no mag parts and over 150bhp at 10K. I've got shorter velocity stacks which should push peak power up but further up the rev range. I'm happy keeping it in tractor mode until i go a fast track though. Desmoquatros rule!

4. nice bikes..

5. 214.JPG 225.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  6. Not forgetting the 851/996 he has nearly completed.

7. Nah, it's my parred to the bone track bike. I make my own carbon parts and am looking into making a self supporting seat unit, but I work 7 days so it's all time i haven't got. I've had a few people thinking it's a 10/1198 and the look on their face when I show the sps plaque on the top yoke is a picture. But then I'm built like a greyhound jokies whip anyway so always help the power to weight ratio.
    My tank is a one off carbon jobbie that only holds 15 litres max.
    And yes, it's a giggle. Even with the race box in a long 2nd gear, hard on the gas I'm stood on the rear brake to keep the front near the floor. It would slow and calmly loop over backwards! But it aint pretty like an 888.

8. On my SP2 many years ago, it eventually got shipped to Australia, great, if fragile bike.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Later model...

ducati888.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. IMG_3968.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  11. 3 rd best looking Ducati :Happy:

12. [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. is that yours chris?

14. wish it was - will take a pic when I tidy up a bit - above is a bike on EBay at the mo for 25K..

15. yip, give us a look.

16. there you go MrR , more than a few years old i recon, at calstock bike show, pretty thing

mr r.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. and one from last year with my MV

steve 888.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. wow two stunning bikes anyone would be proud to own.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information