1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conquest Carbo kit

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by bradders, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Good stuff, great deal and arrived in a few days. One of the holes needed filing out to fit but oherwise straight fit. Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. What parts did you buy?

3. Swingarm cover and both exhaust cover. Shiny carbon, of course, none of that flat matt rubbish ;-)

the swingarm cover doesn't quite cover the whole arm and I have a nick/scratch on it, shame its where there is no cover :rolleyes: the f'glass one I have covers he lot but carbon looks so much nicer

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did you get the full six or the standard?

5. I agree, got some bits for the 996. Very happy with product and service so much so that I just ordered a evotech tail tidy for my new hyper sp

• Like Like x 2
  6. Just got a set of under seat panels and tank guard, all fitted really well and look the dogs bollocks, so have just ordered a few more bits. I can see me spending quite a bit with Steve at Conquest Carbon.

7. Have emailed conquest carbon over a week ago with couple of straightforward questions. Haven't even had a reply. Not impressed obviously.

8. There's a phone number on their website. I actually contacted them through here, placed order Thursday evening stuff was here today.

9. I have had a very quick response from CC to that post so give them some brownie points.

10. Ref cc, happy with them, got the evo tech tail tidy but 2 small screws do not fit the bloody holes!! So frustrating, also it's not a simple swap one for one...not the case, cables need cutting and then some soldering needs to be done, how is that a 30 min job straight bloody swap....infuriating

as said very happy with CC but c'mon evo tech .....sup,IED screws not fitting and def not a simple swap over

11. Hi,

Sorry you had trouble with their tail tidy, is there anything we can do to help?

Regards

CC (Steve)

12. Hi
    I am a newbie to ducati and the first time i have used Conquest carbon.
    i placed the order Monday managed to cock it up " i know how hard can it be" left an email Steve phoned me back Tuesday.
    to sort me out.
    The parts arrived Wednesday. cannot fault the guy or is company not only does he give us discount he gives a 1st class service

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good to hear these reviews, I'm going to be putting an order in with them in the next week or so for the Benelli - front mudguard, rear hugger, heel guards and chain guard.

#13 philoldsmobile, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  14. Got my stuff through yesterday. Good lead time for made to order parts, great price and fantastic quality. Greatly appreciated and highly recommend

:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Drinky, did you go ahead with the BST CF swingarm? I'm tempted.... I saw a 1098RS on ebay being broken. I tried to contact the seller but no joy.

16. Funnily enough I was chatting to Bike HPs yesterday, I haven't ordered it yet as I'm battling with my sensible side with regards to spending over £3k on a bike that's worth £7-8k.

17. I hear you. Having the same battle myself. The one from the 1098RS was going for 1.8k which got me all interested....

18. We're dealers for BST, maybe we can get you one discounted?

19. J had the same problem with Evo Tech tail tidy but was not bought from CC, mind you I didn't solder just used crimps instead.

20. Now if you can get wheels, and 0% deal, with a discount...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information