1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long T Bar Allen Keys

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by michel couque, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Hi all.

Can anyone suggest where Father Christmas might find a good quality set of these online, so my kids can get them for me?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. On my phone so not best at links but Beta ard a good make. Either the orange plastic handles or the sliding T ones.

3. Thanks everyone,at least I will get one useful present!

4. Yeah, then for next Xmas you can ask them for a tool chest to keep them in. :upyeah:

5. Was thinking,hoping more mancave.

6. i have the teng ones Char has, good quality & price

7. Many thanks,quite frankly,I don't want to be around in 35 years time!

8. you will need to find a 5.5mm though (teng don't make one)

9. Having had mediocre quality long T bars for hex and torx and having wrecked a few screws I gave in and bought a set of each from the local MAC tools van man. Not had a failure since.

10. careful buying he teng from ebay. i bought some that were fake. they bent and broke with minimal pressure.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. I use the Teng tools every day. Have done for 11 years now and its very good stuff. Just replaced a few bits that have started to get a bit worn and grubby, but still serviceable. Mac tools are good but pricey. Only stuff I have that's broken has been Snap-on.... it's warranted, but that doesn't help half way thru a job. I have mates in the trade that have Snap-on and it's been awesome, but maybe the newer stuff isn't what it used to be???
    For the Teng tools, try these guys Tool Academy They have some great offers on. I've just picked up a 12 piece screwdriver set for £25 and a 1/2" socket set for £48 I think it was...

Not sure what you need a 5.5mm for though??

• Like Like x 2
  12. I've bought a couple of sets of Silverline ones. When I house shared with a mate he used them all the time, so bought him a set as a house warming gift! We both use them a lot, and find them excellent. They are especially handy in having a little nub poking out of the handle end, so more versatile. Their design also means the handle cannot spin.

Recommend, and under £10 a set!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information