1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 1100cc Triumph Café Racer Spied Testing

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by El Toro, Dec 17, 2014.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Thats not new Norton have been making that for a few years now, 100% copy

2. I like that a lot! Decent suspension, a nice torquey parallel twin and classic looks. They will sell them as fast as they can build em!

3. And 100% better in all respects than the Norton.

4. Really like these a proper powerful twin

5. looks good.

6. Just reading a review on the tracker cracker in the rag...undecided on its looks

7. Damn, damn, damn!

I bought a thruxton last year and having modifying it since then, new filters, air box baffle removal, new exhaust, suspension, fuel/ignition maps, AI removal, front forks modified. Probably got about 70bhp....and this comes out....bugger!

8. Nope....don't like it....looks like a parts bin special....looks like the manufacturers are getting on the bandwagon now....building hipster bikes for hipsters that can't be bothered to get their hands dirty!

9. Makes my idea for a flat trackerish custom around a tuned Bonneville engine look a bit redundant.
    Reckon they're taking aim at the BMW RnineT and on looks alone I'd have the Trumpet every time. That looks proper tasty. Hope they don't spoil the full production version with lots of decals and crappy plasticky bits. I'd have it just like that: plain black paintwork with satin metal and gold springy bits for highlights. Don't change a thing Triumph.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information