1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Parts Clearance

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by apuhtred, Dec 20, 2014.

1. I have a load of stuff I need to get rid of and thought I would put it on here before I try EBay. Make me a reasonable offer and I will get a price for postage. All parts are from my 1098s
    1. Pair of original cans unused
    2. Paddock stand with 41mm fitting for 1098.
    3. Carbon Fibre hugger small. Still wrapped up.
    4. Original belly pan in red. Scratches to left panel.
    5. Left side panel scratched quite badly.
    6. Seat cowl in red good condition.
    7. Stem nut drilled and fitted with ball fitting for GPS.
    8. Original clutch and brake levers.
    9. Original foot pegs.
    10. Brake pedal.
    11. Gear change pedal. slight damage.
    12. C spanner for chain tensioning.
    13. 55mm socket for rear wheel nut.

Will be more but have not finished clearing the garage out till tomorrow.

Regards Steve

2. Would you have a super pole seat.

3. sorry no

4. How much for the paddock stand?

5. How does £30 plus the postage sound

Regards Steve

6. Hi great, I work in Milford on a Thursday so i can pick it up after christmas, I could arrange with someone for you to leave it with, Ill pay you either cash or send me your paypal and I'll pay youstraight away

Many thanks

7. How much for the 55mm wheel socket posted out please Dave?

8. Ok no problem. Not Boxing day ? Give me a ring the day before and I will give you address. 07565 578844.

9. I'm actually down that way tomorrow morning (got to go to lymington) so could pick up then

10. Hi, interested on the standard clutch and break levers please. Are they scratched? £15??
    Cheers.

11. How much for the foot pegs?

12. Would you have a left hand clip on, oh no hang on its not on your list. :):)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. But he does say clearing the garage out "so has more spares but not listed yet" :Eggonface:

14. Indeed, but never let facts get in the way of a bit of piss taking.
    I was going to ask if he might sell the soft brissel brush after the clear out.

15. I was going to ask if he might sell the soft brissel brush after the clear out.[/QUOTE]

I like that :D

You didn't get a brush for christmas then :)

16. No, the wife went for the dust pan, said she thought I could get a brush off here.

17. Levers are not scratched happy with £20 for both. PM me with your address and I will get them off to you and will give you my email address for Paypal.

Regards Steve

19. Hello do you want just the pegs or do you want the whole shooting match rear brake pedal and gear change? gear change slight damage but all in working order.

Regards Steve

20. Just the pegs and what condition are they in?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information