1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I can't get to Bury any earlier than probably 12:30. I could get to P&H probably similar time to meet at Charlie's for a coffee.

2. Thanks Mervyn you're not one to make a fuss I didn't even realise you had your hip operation done hope you're coming on in leaps and bounds

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Need to ride my bike Rob, so I'm going to do a solo ride to Loomies, see you another time mate.

4. Looking forward to some leaps and bounds anytime soon Chris.The exercise and physio routine i am on is very demanding and not very good for the Fibro.I still am persisting with the routine most days and very much looking forward to a meet up in the not to distant future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Would have loved to have met up with you guys but have gone down with Chris's lurgy. Though fortunately my temperature is still sub 300! Another time soon I hope.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry to hear speedtriple it wouldn't surprise me bearing in mind the determination and tenacity of these 21st century pesky bugs if they could be transferred via a forum

7. Heading to P&H in the car for lunch then will be at Box early afternoon.

8. If I haven't mentioned it before Rob

My Triumph is a magnificent bike.

9. I'm up hear now there's a few bikes and a nice 1199 tricolore

10. In the car? What ya bought now

11. Tucking in to Loomies finest.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419166913.400042.jpg

12. What's that you say John?

13. Sunday Times chips bangers beans rub it in why don't you

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Quite possible I fear. Temperature, snivels, shivers ... got the lot. Couple of Lemsip and a glass of mulled wine should help. Well you have don't you?

16. Looks like we both gone viral then shame yours is started now as I think it takes around 10 days to ride it out but hopefully yours will be sooner

17. Have you two been with the same dodgy woman, didn't think you could catch viral infections over the internet :D

18. No, it's the Internet. I caught it too.
    I feel like hammered shit right now, good timing Loz.

19. Back home now

20. Thanks. I'm quite lucky in that I very rarely get bugs and usually shake them off quickly if I do but we shall see ...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information