1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Holidays 2015

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by richgilb, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Sounds doable though - I could just go straight to London on the Sunday night ready for work on Monday. Thanks.

Anyone else interested in going?

2. Calais to Assen is 300 miles, all good roads.

3. If you share its more fun an cheaper

When we went last time, our bar bill was more than the hotel bill

And not one hangover...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I might be up for that. Had a few tell me how good an event it is.

5. The Netherlands Ducati Club event has always been worth a visit. I used to go back in the days when it was held at Zolder, and later at Assen. Haven't been for a few years though. Wouldn't mind going again. The only thing is, the ride there and back is pretty boring - no fun roads, and certainly no mountains (or even molehills).

End of May ... hmm. I might plan to go to Assen first, then head eastwards from there towards Poland etc. for a tour.

6. Well if the ride over is nothing to write home about then maybe flying and a hire car at the other end might be an idea as per @bradders suggestion.

7. Don't ride. Drive is better

8. Assen....'all good roads' and 'no fun roads' - anyone offer a casting vote here?

9. Never saw any good roads. We stayed outside and it was mainly fast smooth straight Tarmac. But we only went track to hotel, and home quick as poss

10. Think Pete meant as in easy fast roads nothing which should slow you down

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Just the TT for me and flidfest If I can get round the wife....I think ill be in the divorce courts if I push it on anything else....oh and the Italian bike day in Bristol, as I live in Bristol...

12. iv booked misano for wsbk and trying to book the factory tour, will visit tavulia and the museum set up for marco simoncelli.would love a tour of bimota if possible.....lots of things to do while the girlies visit the beach.

13. I will start another thread for it

14. Hoping to go to the Assen Clubrace as it doesn't clash with Donnington WSBk as it has the last couple of years. We usually have a couple of nights elsewhere both ways to make a bit of a holiday. Will discuss it with the gf over Crimbo. Cheers,Keith.

15. Manx GP booked - hopefully watching Stuart race the 888.

UKMOC weekend in May

Weekend in Wales most likely and maybe a jaunt to France or Germany

MOB in September maybe

Plenty of days out to - Bristol and Horsham normally first on calendar .(although Bristol not certain as need new event organiser)

And not forgetting the DUCATI forum meet if it gets off the ground :)

16. I'd love to, but next year at work I'm going to have to remain 'flexible'! I can't even commit to what I'm doing next month, unfortunately. If you'd asked me this May what I'd got planned for this summer I'd certainly not have said I hope to spend all summer away with 4 days notice!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information