1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donnington Motogp Admission Prices. Gulp.................

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Cranker V2, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Your Order
    British Motorcycle Grand Prix 2015, Donington Park
    28th - 30th August 2015

Item Quantity Price
    ADULT WEEKEND 1 £94.50
    AGE 11 TO 16 WEEKEND 1 £47.25
    ADULT WEEKEND CAMPING MOTORHOME & LIVELY 1 £68.25
    AGE 11 TO 16 WEEKEND CAMPING MOTORHOME & LIVELY 1 £31.50
    TicketPlan Refund Protection - -
    Transaction Fee (what's this?) 1 £6.40
    Total £247.90

2. Is there no Sunday only option?

3. thats steep but silverstone was more i think...

4. It's a fair bit of cash, but the actual admission's still decent value I reckon. Considering going to a decent football game's gonna set you back £40 and that's only 90 minutes! So £95 for three days of top class bike action doesn't sound so bad....

Not that I think £40 for a footy game is reasonable, I should add...

Might take my old man for race day. We used to go regular before it went to Silverstone.

Mick..

5. Is that just to get in? (no seats, grandstands, etc)

6. Just priced Jerez at 149 euros for the top seated grandstand. Only 2 hr drive for me though.
    Comparing it to football matches is spot-on. Its way out of reach for a working class dad with lad(s)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Don't forget parking £15/25?
    Got a fine at Silverstone last year for parking in a field and no i didn't pay it.

8. The reason so many people drifted away from going to race meetings, in preference to watching it on the Telly!!

9. Regardless of the cost, I guarantee it will be rammed.

10. Does that mean I have to get a motorhome and a small child just to get a weekend ticket, outbloodyrageous........

I'm going to save my money ready for when the Moto GP goes to the circuit of Wales. I reckon if I put £1 away a year into a trust fund my kids should be able to attend the first meeting when they're in early retirement.

#10 Drinky, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  11. No Drinky, Just the options I have chosen are motorhome etc. Entry costs are: ADULT WEEKEND 1 £94.50
    AGE 11 TO 16 WEEKEND 1 £47.25.

12. have you been to any events there before crank? is GA good viewing or do ya need to go grandstand (if there is any!)

13. last time I went to a gp at Donny was '93, and the place aint improved much since then. Outside of craners good for dramatic viewing, melbourne loop for being close and hearing the rip snorting motogp bikes. I will not bother with grandstand tickets, just wander around on foot or on MTB with a camp chair and a rucksack full of ale.

14. Plenty of good viewing, the bank overlooking Craner Curves is good :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. like it. been to silverstone gp 3 times (weekend camping/boozing) and loved it. always bought a grandstand seat just to ensure a good view and have me lil radio/earpiece for commentary but most of the weekend i watch from all round the track and just seated come race time..

16. I was at Donnington as a guest of Honda (still don't own a Honda :)) for the Superbikes when Colin Edwards was racing for them. While he was winning I was tootling around the perimeter fence on Colin's Castrol Honda pit bike. It was priceless when I bumped into some mates near Craner Curves - it went down soooo well ;)

17. flash c... :D fair play to ya. its moments like that, that make life a lil bit better!

18. Went for a drinky with Suzy P too :D (and her sleazy boyfriend :( note: there may be other opinions of him) :Hilarious:

19. alright dont rub it in too much...

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information