1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Members Discounts On Carbon Parts

Discussion in 'Conquest Racing Ltd' started by Conquest Racing Ltd, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Order placed, cheers again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cheers Mark, safe riding ;)

3. Can I have a discount or free shipping code please. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. PM sent :)

5. Hi , looking to drape my 999 in carbon goodies. Do you have a promo code and could you possibly tell me if the swing arm covers are currently in stock ?

Cheers Andy
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424300995,1424300883][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi , looking to drape my 999 in carbon goodies. Do you have a promo code and could you possibly tell me if the swing arm covers are currently in stock ?

Cheers Andy

6. Hi Andy, PM sent

7. Hi - I'm looking for a carbon front mudguard for a 749/999. Do you have one in stock ? and discount code please.

8. Thanks Steve

Where's the Ilmberger stuff ?

9. Hi have you got the promo code please

10. Would be obliged if you could pm me the means of getting 20%off

Regards

11. Hi. Do you actually make anything or are you just a distributor? I've heard good things about your carbon so was surprised to hear things having to be ordered in rather than manufactured. Either way, could I have the discount code please.

12. Can I have a discount code please.

13. please discount code

14. All seems to have gone a bit quiet from Conquest...... i ordered a part over 2 weeks ago and no delivery as of yet..... anyone know why?

15. Hi everyone, sorry for the delay getting back to you all. We have been away from the 4th and just returned today. PM's will be sent to everyone who has been in contact. CC

16. Could I have a 20% CF discount please?

17. PM sent

18. Hi guys, can I get your discount code please.

Cheers.

19. PM Sent :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information