1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Recognise This Ecu?

Discussion in 'Monster' started by The Other PaulG, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Hi -

As always happens when you buy a second hand bike, I'm gradually working my way around my 'new' Monster 620ie to see what I've actually bought.

In my limited experience, to me the ECU looks non-standard. The bike fuels absolutely faultlessly with Termi carbon cans, adding to the notion that the ECU is either a replacement, or at the very least has been remapped.

Please, does anyone recognise this ECU?

Cheers!

Paul G ecu 2.jpg

2. Looks to be a stock Monster 620 ECU. Can you get the info off the label on the opposite side.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks guys, good info and a very useful database.

I will pop it out and find the reference number.

Any issues when you un-plug and re-plug the ECU? I don't have the magic red key and I'd hate to immobilise myself!!

Paul

4. Thanks guys, good info and a very useful database.

I will pop it out and find the reference number.

Any issues when you un-plug and re-plug the ECU? I don't have the magic red key and I'd hate to immobilise myself!!

Paul

5. Just unbolt the ECU and you should be able to rotate it enough to see the label. Just don't forget the earth fly lead that goes under one of the bolts.

The Database is good. It took ages to populate it with all the info collected through Ducatidiag.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information