1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ecu Remap

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by garyg, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Hi does anyone in the Manchester area know of someone who can remap my Diavel's ECU so I can get a button type cruise control fitted... thanks

2. chrisw on here may be able to

3. Not something I can help with. The cruise control is a Tuneboy thing. You would be better investing in the kit to DIY TuneBoy - Engine Management Systems

Think it works out at £189 for the reflash kit and the cruise control nudge buttons.

4. Thanks I'm waiting for Chris at X bikes to come back to me

5. I've had Chris at X-bikes fit Tune Boy Cruise Control to my Diavel, not really had a chance to try it out properly but it works ok. When it comes on the engine surges and then falls back so the nudge button will help you fine tune the set speed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are you happy with what was done and how much did it cost

7. yep, but I've yet to get out and try all it all properly, it was part of other work so not easy to split out the cost for the CC only. I'd suggest that if you plan to really use the CC then get the nudge buttons.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi All

Chris at X Bikes has done an awesome job of my Gen 2 Carbon with an ECU remap and Cruise control buttons cannot praise or thank him enough... Would definitely recommend him 100%

Regards

Gary

9. I have the openflash tablet - the latest update includes cruise control - the supplied maps also really smooth things out and releases a few horses

10. Have you tried the cruise yet m@tt. Last I read it wasn't canceling on the brake but did on the clutch. Didn't think that was an ideal solution.

11. Have you got a picture with the buttons installed garyg?

12. descb600f... There you go... I have to say it works perfectly 20150405_155520.jpg

13. Is that the ones from tuneboy?

14. Not sure as Chris at X bikes fitted it I'm sure he'd give you the full script as he's really helpful

15. the nudge buttons look good.

16. Cheers Mike they work well too and match the colour scheme of the bike

17. can you feel then thru your riding gloves?....I guess I'm asking if they are easy to use when riding.

18. Yeah was out this morning with winter gloves on not a problem I've also tried my summer gloves and they are even better

19. okay thanks.

20. Haven't tried cruise yet - I' m still on the original map that I dyno tested
    Hope to dyno the new maps in a few weeks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information