1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Now Sold 1199/899 Bsd L/h & R/h Race Switches

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Desmo Dave, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

for sale due to change of plans:
    Both used but as new condition.
    Ducati Panigale race bike 4 button handlebar switch assembly - Mode / Set / Lap
    Retails for £249.00 inc VAT
    £180.00 delivered UK

[​IMG]

Ducati Panigale race bike handlebar switch assembly Stop/Run and Start
    Retails for £169.00 inc VAT

£140 Delivered UK

[​IMG]

£280.00 for the pair incl PP UK only

#1 Desmo Dave, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  2. Revised prices

3. 78 views!!!!

May consider an offer

4. Need to check if Left hand switch fits 848... If it does I'll give you £140 for it delivered ??

5. Need to check if Left hand switch fits 848... If it does I'll give you £140 for it delivered ??

6. Sorry, as the title says fits 1199/899 as the plugs are completley different

7. ok, many thanks...
    As an aside; would you take the fans off a track bike? Thinking I don't really need them??
    Cheers, Bob

8. i bet you can swap the wires between the plugs at the end .....:upyeah:

9. That would be very possible and I may even be able to find the correct plug too :)

10. When I first saw the photo, because of the colours used, I thought they were designed to use with the nemisis traction control unit. If you can wire up the blue and green buttons for traction up / down and the other two for mode then we should have a deal??

Cheers,

Bob

11. I'm sure if you speak to Mick at BSD he will be able to sort them out to run on an 848. I've seen them on loads of different bikes and as far as I know they all come from him. I would have had these in a heartbeat had I not just got a set.

12. Not prepared to go that low comesunt :-(
    Sorry :(

13. SOLD TO A HAPPY MAN :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  14. thread closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information