1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desmo's In Our Workshop

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by zx6ghost, Jun 9, 2014.

1. WTF :Jawdrop:
    I need a new job. If ever you need any of the stuff there cleaning I have a surprisingly efficient tongue. :Wtf:

2. nearly as clean as our workshop :)

[​IMG]

3. So you must work at Mclaren i assume

4. I used to work in here before I got punted out in 2010 thanks to the Formula 1 RRA farce..

[​IMG]

I went to brookland college in the evenings with a couple of guys from your place - young fella, thoroughly nice bloke actually :)

5. Who was that ??

6. do you know what, I can't remember his name- it was around 2008/9 and he was probably in his early twenties. goatee beard back then. there were two of them originally and a couple of knuckle dragging bone heads from Maranello's who dropped out as they found "all this maffs shit too difficoolt, and ruining me sociool life".

He wanted to stick at it, I don't think I saw him in the final year. We used to talk Maserati a lot.

7. If he had a goatie and looked like a real Mechanic then it must of been simon, always willing to get his hands dirty and get on with the job, I also used to work for maranello back in 07

• Like Like x 1
  8. about 5'6 ish? that might be him. Very clued up bloke, and as you say willing to get stuck in :)

9. A couple new additions in the workshop this week

Any one know anything about the rarer one

IMG_00000594.jpg

10. .

IMG_00000646.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Sold for €43.875
    • Displayed at the 2009 G8 Summit in L’Aquila, Italy

henk!!!

12. Noted... not an approval. Is he 17 or something... :Oldman: