1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To: Turn Off Email Alerts

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by GunZenBomZ, Mar 26, 2015.

1. I've become e-fatigued by the swathes of spam & trickery that comes in the form of emails. And it isn't like I'm unknown to the realms of the internet. But checking in on my private email address i had over 100 ducati linked alerts. How can i stop this from taking place please

I like the convenience of seeing who's replied/liked et cetra my posts but not if its combined with filling my email inbox!

2. Go to the top right of the page and click on the wee flag icon, alert preferences tab will come up and you can tick when you want notified.

• Like Like x 1
  3. As above , Preferences then Options then un-tick receive emails.
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm happy to be coined thick now, but alert preferences & alert settings neither of which have a disable email tick box.

I need a Top right > Alert > message 'untick' style instructions guys & gals...I'm in a fowl mood clearing 200+ emails.

5. Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 10.25.04.png

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Phew thanks that was starting to make my head throb.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information