1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prescott Bike Festival July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by duke63, Oct 15, 2014.

1. ah cool im good mates with tim also, he built my 748r and services all the other machines i own.

2. Update for Prescott - Steve Plater will also be attending. New layout for the Run The Hill Paddock this year so don't be surprised when you turn up. Lots of new features to enjoy. See you all on the 12th all being well.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Shameless bump!!! 12 days to go!!!

4. better start polishing my bikes then!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Just caught up with this thread, Tim from Motovation was involved with Mortimer's Old Spice Ducati team IIRC. Back when he was a young Ducati mechanic at Fowlers (Cheltenham)

6. Hey he worked there for ages also when it was called the power house,but looking forward to Prescott going to be some nice bikes there.

7. Still got an Old Spice Ducati neck warmer somewhere

8. Long range weather forecast looking good!

Sunday 12 April▲ 6:19 BST 19:58 BST ▼
    Time Temp Feels Amt %Prec %Snow Cld Dir Speed Press Weather
    0:00-5:59 8 °c 7 °c 0.0 mm 0 % 0 % 0 % [​IMG] 4 mph 1028 mb [​IMG]
    6:00-11:59 7 °c 7 °c 0.0 mm 0 % 0 % 1 % [​IMG] 4 mph 1028 mb [​IMG]
    12:00-17:59 17 °c 18 °c 0.1 mm 5 % 0 % 0 % [​IMG] 4 mph 1030 mb [​IMG]
    18:00-23:59 18 °c 16 °c 1.2 mm 5 % 0 % 0 % [​IMG] 2 mph 1030 mb [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. I will be interested to see the new layout...not quite sure how you can change it though from my one visit last year.

10. The Run the Hill Paddock location has been changed to the upper tier of the paddock behind the club house. The dealer zone is at the top of the orchard. The remainder of the paddock is for the new feature Paddock Specials.

11. I bought run the hill tickets but can't make it now (same date as mrs birthday). If riders can be swapped someone can have mine (tickets are for rider +1). Gutted, grew up watching hill climbs there + Shelsley.

12. Sign up for Shelsley Bike Festival, site goes live after Prescott.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Prescott should be GL52, my boss lives 3 fields away.

14. Already signed up :) I got a pre live invite. Spent so much time at Shelsley in my youf. There was a fantastic moggy v8 that used to run up there.

15. Two days to go, looking forward to seeing lots of you at Prescott. Weather looking good too.

16. yeah its going to be ace il post a pic of my track bike and my honda on here later and you can look out for them, were going to have 2 748 race bikes,955 race bike, 2 996 race bikes and a 996 road bike on our stand as well as john mcguinness TT sp1. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Right, listen up!!! Prescott is tomorrow, the weather looks good. Lots to see and plenty to do, so no excuses!!!!

18. can you paste your forecast please? I do need some convincing - the ones I looked at all said cloudy all day with scattered showers.

19. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428786159.182991.jpg

See you there :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information