1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Both look very clean,
    I do like the red frame, as mentioned a few times on here if service records add up then all good, the three things i would go by service, condition,price
    The S model has more goodies and could have been serviced at Ducati Hyside as they are also in Romford,if i had the money i would take a look as it's 15 mins from where i live.

2. #544 Wassy, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. dont think so, cant see me.
    and just for the record i dont by jack on line, there's lots of people want and need my business locally.

4. Thought it was an ex Kenny roberts race bike.

5. Its amazing when we think a bike that has done less than 3000 miles a year is high mileage?

6. That was at Cartagena in March, a couple of garages down from us. Home made front fairing with a horse shoe shaped single opening air tube. Looks great 6 feet away but looks home made close up. Quite an eye catcher on first seeing it. Andy

7. £16K for a 999R with 5000 miles! There's a couple of reasonably priced ones on Ebay at the moment but fucking el this is pushing it a bit!

Ducati 999R | eBay

Do Not Sell My Personal Information