1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome To 3dom Wraps - 3m Ventureshield For Your Ducati

Discussion in '3Dom Wraps - 3M Ventureshield protection' started by Rob, Apr 5, 2015.

1. forum.jpg

Massive welcome to 3Dom Wraps to the forum. These guys supply the awesome Ventureshield protection kits for bikes. There is a lot of chaps on the forum who've installed these and they offer an excellent way to keep your bikes paintwork in top condition, helping to prevent chips, gravel rash and general wear and tear scrapes on your pride and joy,

Check out the range of Ducati Kits

Some are comfortable fitting the kits themselves, or if you prefer, they can be professionally fitted.

3Dom Wraps will be here on the forum to answer your questions and give advise on 3M Venturesheild products.

Cheers,
    Rob.

2. Have you guys got a kit for the Xdiavel available yet or in the works ?

3. Any helmet kits available ?

4. There's something a little sad about this stuff. I can remember when owners of new cars would happy drive their pride and joy leaving the factory fitted plastic seat covers on, as though they were saving it for the next owner, and a child I remember thinking that's all a bit weird. It is after all yours, you've earned enough/ made the right decisions in life to be able to buy the machine you desire. There's nothing wrong with leaving 'your ' mark on it, it kind of tells a story of ownership. Plus when it does start getting tired looking then it promps the owner into trading on, which in turn oils the wheels of the development and sales machine for us all to enjoy as a biking community.
    But hay, each to their own.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm guessing that's why there's only been 2 comments since April last year.... Just noticed!

#5 Carr01, Nov 29, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
Do Not Sell My Personal Information