1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter Handlebars

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by s4rmark, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Hi all, has anyone replaced the standard bars on their streetfighter (1098) I am thinking of getting some slightly higher bars ,ie rizoma ma008. Age is creeping up on me and I am finding the standard bars a tad to low at low speeds and in traffic

2. Yes mate put the fatboy bars on mine. It was three years ago now so can not remember the model code sorry. Makes a massive difference but wind blast at high speed can get uncomfortable. I'm looking for a dp screen at the mo to help for mine.

3. I put the MA008 on mine and it is an acquired taste as the height is different but also the angle. They also have the MA005 I think so research both.

Vince, @Cupid Stunt had mine from me when I sold the bike and may want to see them on as I think he prefers the originals.

4. Cheers @Count yes I ended up going back to my original bars I had them powder coated black. I still have the Rizoma bars if your interested

5. Thanks guys for the advice , I will do a bit more research before I make any decisions. I am also after an exhaust hanger for the sf.

6. image.jpg Any excuse for a picture. I did cut about an inch off the ends too.

7. I have an exhaust hanger. evoTech Performance one. Plenty of other bits about still as well.

8. I've got some of these. Unused in black. Like Cupidstunt I'm keeping the originals and having them powder coated back. I've decided I prefer the sporty riding position.
    Don't know if other after-market bars are the same but these don't have the hole drilled for the locating lug on the twist grip side. You have to drill it yourself when you've worked out the position.
    1-1/8 inch diameter tapered handlebars - CNC Racing

9. Also got the MA008 on sf848, don't notice too much difference in height over OEM bars but bend much kinder on wrists!

10. As soon as I used the Rizoma ones I didn't like the riding position so took stock bars to powder coater much happier now

11. Hello mate I would be interested in the bars, which ones are they and how much u after? Cheers

12. What other bits do u have about mate?

13. Hi count, I would be interested in the exhaust hanger.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information