1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Runs Of The Season

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by idrinkbeer, Mar 21, 2015.

1. dusted the bike down and went out for the first run, forgot just how these bikes can shift on.great fun and the noise is intoxicating. id love to lose about three stone and have a run on one of those super lite 2v track bikes.
    anyhows the sc really does feel special and the main problem is every time you park up some old codger thinks its old and starts on about racing years ago lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. im now thinking of anodizing my fork egs black....I will still have the original forks stored if needed but im trying to de chrome the bike.any thoughts ?

3. Glad your still enjoying her. The blacked out look will be really good, but you'll need to do the yokes as well for it to look good. How's the Cush drive on the Kineo doing? Have you put many miles on in the last 12 months?

4. hey hows you? iv anodized the rearsets black and had to fit the standard levers as the short ones were killing me.the kineo wheels are stunning,no other word for them.wont touch the yolks so may not touch the forks.iv just mot,d here and put about 1400miles on , all fairly short runs that iv really enjoyed.the bike is fantastic to ride and im finding I can ride her faster than the 1098s.....except in a straight line,but anyone can do that. shes a lot taller than the 1098 so harder to get the knee down.all in all prob the best bike iv owned.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information