1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bloody Hell Thats Cheap....

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by comfysofa, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Wouldn't say that TBH, it's reasonable ... but it's a 26,000 Hyper that needs a £400 service and a £150 tyre. It's then only a 26,000 reasonable hyper.

Whilst it's a good bike for the money, there's little 'value' in buying it unless keeping etc.

2. Well, as I was chatting to Brass Flute the other day at the BIAMF and said that, for me, that kind of bike would be the perfect project....since ive got my KTM built ive kinda been bitten by the build bug, so for me it would be a keeper....strip to pieces, recoat the engine so the paint doesn't fall off after one downpour, tune, update the electrics, hid, digital dash etc etc...that kind of thing...

3. Not bad for a project like yours comfy as it appears to have been well looked after and if you were stripping the engine down to get repainted you'd stick new bearings and rings etc in it in any case.

4. Yep - funny as earlier on I was kinda going over the conversation we had in my head and hopped on to ebay thinking....I wonder....and there it was....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information