1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brooklands Auto Itallia Day

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by 749si, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Anyone doing the above ? 2nd May, really good day out :)

2. Is that the first breakfast club Sunday ? Andy

3. Don't know Andy.
    Used to get loads of people from the old Ducatisti days going, no one seems particularly interested anymore :Banghead:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Just checked, the 2nd is a Saturday so it doesn't clash with Goodwood. Might just be a motorfest weekend. Thanks for posting the Brooklands day. Andy

5. I'll spray the suzuki red, no-one will know...

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  6. Anyone interested ?
    Be great to have a really good show of Ducatis, there would be a specific area where the bikes would be shown, they do get a lot of interest, Photos etc, could meet locally and have a ride in, amongst the Ferraris, Lambos etc.
    Be a shame not to :(

7. will be there

8. Excellent see you then

9. I'll probably be there ....

10. Excellent :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah, gonna try & make this one, coming round from Essex, any particular time
    You've gotta be there?

12. Not sure really, we could all meet up at the Tesco petrol station at brooklands industrial estate, it's just up the road from there.

13. I'd be up for that.

14. Excellent, think it's 15 quid on the gate then we get told where the bike section is and that's it.
    We could meet at Tesco at say 08.30 ? and all ride in together.
    @Dartanion... Still up for it Stu ?

15. 9.00 better for me - only 40 mins away for me but have to take a dog to the vet first. Where's the Tesco?

16. @The Gamekeeper , if you come off the M25 at j10 ( wisely) and head London bound A3, from where you're coming from that'll be a right at the roundabout then come off at the next A3 exit which is signed Weybridge / Brooklands / Byfleet, take the first exit, you'll then come to a set of lights and it's straight on to the end of the road where you'll find a funny little roundabout thingy, just stay left and the next roundabout will be for the industrial estate, turn right then left at the next roundabout and its on you're right, can't miss it.
    Or.... If it's easier come off at Jn 11, turn left and I can meet you in one of the Lay-bys, signed for St Peters Hospital and Chertsey and we can head on down together, I'm easy ( so I've been told) :)

17. Might well do this if the weather is fine, looking miserable for the weekend right now.

18. Seems to be changing by the day, if it's peeing down I'm a no show go to admit, speaking to the weather gods as I write this.

19. Looks like it's gonna be half reasonable so it's a yes from me at the moment

Do Not Sell My Personal Information