1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

21 Rep Sherwood Forest

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by 1199Si, Apr 26, 2015.

1. 21 Bayliss rep blasted past at Sherwood Forest ( Mansfield ) way. Sounded very nice

2. What time mate, think it was me?

3. Be around 11-12:30ish

4. Troy does sound well doesn't he? Yes that was I.:D

5. Apsolutely,reminded me why I ride Ducati bikes.
    Been out and on the way back or just heading out?

6. Andy, is that the bike with an Akrapovic system?

7. Just heading out mate, what you ride?

8. Just slashcut Termis with air filter and ECU, made one heck of a difference to the bike.:Woot:

032.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey....I might have seen you last year - we were on our way on my hyper (2 up on an 1100evo) to pick up my mates Dorso 1200 - think I recognize the bike - we were parked up on the side of a dual carriage way...edit nope - we were in wales...thought I recognized it...sorry - carry on with what you were doing...

10. Are you sure.........................?

11. Not so sure now....was it you then?.....there isnt many around.....and if it was....ello!

12. Nah, don't think it was me...........ello anyway.:upyeah:

13. Riding a 1199 at the moment:upyeah:
    Previous 748
    Red 999 Hodgson AMA rep polished system which I miss. But not having to take the fuses out after it rained to get it to start.
    Black 999s bugger to start if it didn't want to.
    Loving the Pani.
    Pick taked at Neil's place?

14. You want to come out with the rest of the Ducati riders? Yes, picture taken outside Neil's place earlier this year after the service and exhaust polish, good bloke.

15. Where is Neil's place, as i'd like to get my exhaust polished? Looks like he does a good job.

16. There you go mate, he's a top bloke!

Cornerspeed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. That would be cool,you'll have to let me know when you guys go out / meet up etc.
    Work & weather permitting...there's a cloud in the distance of this fine blue sky. Looks like it might rain.lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information