1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Yellow 1098

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Pavey, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Was it released here? Anybody got one, would love to see a picture...

2. Mmm, not seen one but they are priddy...

03.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Were they an official release over here? That one is a US one, maybe it was only released there?

4. I have seen a Yellow 1098 for sale in NZ in the past. Looks good in yellow doesn't it? Mind you, all yellow bikes look good :upyeah:.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. When you say here do you mean UK

If so yes, there were about six officially imported, and I have one :)

Its sorned at the mo but will be out in the summer, obviously their slightly quicker than the red ones :upyeah:

Mark

• Like Like x 1
  6. Remember Clay Cross having 1 possibly 2 brand new ones in , looked pretty cool, they're the only ones I've ever seen in the flesh.

7. Each to their own, no accounting for taste etc - but I have to say I much prefer mine:

image.jpg

image.jpg

#7 Dartanion, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I have seen one once in Kennington heading towards London.

9. Saw one for sale in the Preston Ducati dealership about eighteen months ago

10. Guy who used to go to loomies, and came on a couple of dsc rides, had one.

11. The yellow just looks better :upyeah:......

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I'm with @NZDave I think yellow really suits the 848/1098/1198 bikes

I was never a fan of the yellow 916 et al series of bikes but on the 1098 series it just look great

• Like Like x 1
  13. Like the yellow, it does suit that shape, but bike loses its identify a bit. A bit Japanese or 675 from a distance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Heres mine, with the weekly commuter in the background:)

which one today.JPG

which one today2.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  15. I fail to see that, the 675 is at least a shade greener than the Ducati, and the Japanese using the Dainippon paint chart would be at least 1/2 tone redder.:)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I had a yellow 620ie as in Avatar, it was a good looking bike, my mate a 30year Ducati nut warned me never to darken his door with a yellow Ducati! I obviously took it straight round and he really liked it! I did only end up keeping it 5 months but not because of colour, as for my 848 I couldn't have anything but RED....

17. saw a yellow Pani at Brighton Speed Trials last year, it seems that is rare as well.

18. I'm a Yellow man myself,
    [​IMG]
    but my Yellow Boxster got wrote off by an polish artic on the M5 so I have this now,
    [​IMG]
    and I'm in the process of getting a 848, got to be Ducati Red.
    Guv.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Forgot to say I've got this now. 20160902_171701.jpg
    anyone fancy a Yellow 749 ?
    20161017_124603.jpg
    Guvs.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information