1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2010 [60] Ducati Monster S 1100

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Peter Benson-Ansell, Oct 30, 2014.

1. A friend of friend has just managed to have an unfortunate accident on his 2010 [60] Ducati Monster S 1100 with a speedometer reading of 9460 and has been deemed a Breaker so cannot go back on the road as it is.

Many reusable parts will be available off this bike including the ENGINE which has been run up and tested.

Anyone looking for spares or knows someone who is then do not hesitate to liaise with me.

For your information the bike is located in Gloucester.

2. I have just messaged a chap called Dan, I think he's looking for bits

3. Cheers Wantz1!

Peter, can you let me know how much he is looking for for the engine please.

And if the forks and shock are in a good condition, those too please.

4. Hi just wanted to know if the clutch master cylinder was in decent shape. Cheers

5. Hi Chris, Sorry for the delay in replying, did not log on yesterday. Yes, we are just stripping the bike at present and the clutch master cylinder will be sold with Lever & Reservoir, all in one unit and in working order. I'll have to check on the price but meantime I could always email you a photograph of the part(s) in question. Cheers

6. If you could that would be great could you also send me a pic of the brake master please.
    Thanks again

7. Front Brake Master Cylinder working fine although the Lever is broken as you can see in the photograph. Again this will come with the reservoir as well. I've done a couple of pictures of each cylinder for your perusal.

Cheers

Brake Master Cylinder (Front) 1.JPG

Brake Master Cylinder (Front) 2.JPG

Clutch Master Cylinder 1.JPG

Clutch Master Cylinder 2.JPG

8. Yeah they look ok if you could get me a price i may take both ☺cheers

9. We had a couple of Breaking Monsters and going off our records the last parts as per the photographs
    they were sold for total of £150. Are you or someone you know local to Gloucester?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information