1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Multistrada Abs Red 7000 Miles, £7500

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Ape2Duc, Feb 1, 2015.

1. For Sale - 2012 Multistrada 1200 ABS in Red.

I have owned the bike from new, bought on the 28th December 2012, I have covered 7000 miles, all books and keys present.

It has a full Service History from Moto Rapido, 3 stamps in the book.

Extras;
    Genuine Heated Grips.

£7500 firm, bike has outstanding finance which will be cleared with bike sale with the buyer present.

Selling due to upcoming job change.

#1 Ape2Duc, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
  2. Forgot to add not in a massive rush to sell as my job requires 12 months notice (which I gave on Friday)

So I am prepared to wait if a buyer requires time to get funds together or sell their bike.

3. Hi,

When will you be posting pictures as my father is on the lookout and may be interested?

Thanks

4. Hi sorry I have been away with work, will get the pictures up tomorrow afternoon/Saturday morning.

Thanks for the interest.

5. Is this still for sale?

6. Very nice. Hmmm. Better hurry up and get my 916 rebuilt.

7. Sorry only just seen this.

Yes the bike is still here.

8. Price reduced to £8000, cheapest 62 plate ABS in the country.

9. Another price reduction, down to £7500, not a penny less. Please note the Top Box and Akrapovic exhaust have now been sold separately.

This is by far the cheapest in the country, quick sale wanted now.

#10 Ape2Duc, May 25, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
  10. I'd buy that in a heartbeat if my finances were in order now (waiting for ex mrs to sell house). I'm taking a multi on a demo ride tomorrow as I've never ridden a Duc before.

11. Thanks mate.

I'm shocked it is still here to be honest

12. I'm shocked its still here as well, this is a steal and a lot of bike for £7.5k - someone will get a cracking bike for bargain basement money.

(I already have a multi so not for me - GLWS)

13. Cheap bike. Stick on biketrader or ebay

14. Going to take some fresh photos this weekend and stick it on Bike trader and MCN.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im gonna kick my ex wife for not putting the house up for sale earlier if i miss this one

16. Is this still for sale? Have you still got the top box and exhaust? If not what price would those bits cost to put back on?..

17. @nick1972 - see above quote :)

18. At present I still have the exhaust although I have two people interested in buying it, the top box has gone.

I have listed the bike on MCN now for £7999 with the exhaust fitted, I'd be happy to take £7800 from someone on here with the exhaust fitted.

I have also just put a brand new rear Pilot Road 3 on the bike so it really is ready to go.

19. PM Sent.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information