1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 749/999 Track Fairings

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Aaron dean, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducati 749/999 track/race fairings. Complete set - Double bubble screen, front and side panel, belly pan, seat cowl and seat pads, and air tubes. Good quality parts from CRC fairings with proper seat pad units and fasteners. Cost £700 last year

rear seat unit has had a couple of repairs on the mounting points but they are good quality repairs, paint work is looking tatty in places. selling due to change of plans.

collection from cleethorpes, lincolnshire.

£275

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Did you buy these off Paul on eBay on Sunday?

3. Yeh I did, was In 2 minds what to do with them as they require headlight removal and I also use my bike on the road so didn't want to remove the headlight everytime I did a trackday but I've managed to adapt them slightly so they fit without removing the headlight bucket now so I will be keeping them.

Why do you ask?

4. Because he had agreed to sell them to me for £200 and then you guzmpt me...
    So I take it you are keeping them now and they are not for sale?

5. He did say someone had agreed at 200 and I said that's a shame as I would have paid more, he asked how much so I made him an offer and collected, I've decided to keep them now and started a fresh paint job so if any mods see this then the thread can be closed

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information