1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

750ss 1992 White Framed, Needs Tidying, Cheap!

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Zimbo, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Hi all,
    I have too many bikes, so I am offering this early 750SS for sale to forum members first before it goes on ebay next week.
    1992 750SS, with the best colour combination of red paint, white frame and black wheels. It's a very very pretty bike.
    Needs a bit of tidying, there is a dent in the tank, the engine paint is scruffy and the fairings have scratches and scuffs in places, but the bike is all complete and original including exhausts.
    Starts and runs but only on 1 1/2 cylinders, the horizontal cylinder cuts in and out, so that needs looking at. It's not the CDI ignitor, I've tried replacing that with no improvement, and it's not plugs, and the pickups seem fine, so possible coil or carb issue I'm guessing. I bought this bike with a view to doing it up, but I don't have the time.
    Mileage is 36,200. Everything works, HID headlight upgrade. Couple of the gears are a little noisy but runs, rides and changes smooth through the box.
    No tax or MOT, ran out last year and not been used since.
    No history (I had some but have misplaced it) but oil, belts and valve clearances all done 2 years and about 1000 miles ago. V5 present in my name.
    First £900 takes her away :) Bike is located in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.

07525 123500

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. carbs probably need cleaning and setting?

3. Is the bike still for sale?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information