1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Star

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by TTonup, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Bradley Smith,,, fantastic 3rd place on sunday,, career best, once again overshadowing Crashalot and the other homegrown riders, obv no place for him in the big 2/3 next year but would love to see him get the Duke seat............love his driving style , really is top flight...

2. Well, he didn't really overshadow Crutchlow, did he? He just got a bit lucky as Crutchlow, Marquez and Paul Asparagus all binned it unexpectedly due to a very off/on tyre which either got too cold and tipped you off, or if you tried to put heat in it by going fast, also gave up on you.
    I'm happy for him, and it's a great performance, but he would probably have been 6th. Cal would have been 4th in a non-tyre dominated race - also a fine performance (Lorenzo would have beaten him).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mr Smith has had the most crashes this year,if you put BS and CC on the same bike i know who my money would be on.

4. Scott Redding will kick Smiths butt next year....Crutchlow will be much better on the Honda hopefully (more consistant and more "on" than "off")

5. crashalot didn't even have the brains to ride within the limits on the last lap,,, BS out performed his t/m who couldn't maintain the pace , Duke next year for BS :upyeah:..( and me :smile: )

6. Its well documented the tyres were utterly shagged for the last 1/3 of the race

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. and so ?? I expect BS and Rossi also,, they didn't fall of,,, class matey,, class ;)

8. :) :)

9. They all had the same tyres to choose from. Its hardly luck if you manage to maintain your tyres better than the other guys.
    I am of course assuming there weren't any duff tyres in the group, this isn't World Super's after all. Yes i know that different fractions of the race grid have slightly different tyre allowances.

10. It's due to slowing down that he crashed with the tyres cooling so they say :Bag:

11. Ok. He did slow down a little but he was still stonkin along ,,,,,,, he always has xcuse ,,, must be runin out of viable ones now when he cum up wi "i was goin too slow " honest ma lud !

12. A good solid result yesterday at Sepang too. Next season will be make of break #gobrad

13. yep,, go Bradley..

14. Bradley seems to be doing well on strictly too. Little fella can shake his arSe and ride a bike

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information