1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Arrow End Cans + Bazzaz Fuelling Modules

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Pricey67, Jul 26, 2014.

1. I have a set Arrow end cans plus Bazzaz fuelling modules that were recently removed from my 2012 848 Evo. I've been told that all of the above will fit the 1098 & 1198 models as the Bazzaz units come with 2 oxygen sensors but please check this out for yourself.

On the plus side the end cans are in very good condition and the Bazzaz will not require setting up on a Dyno as it comes with the auto mapping unit Z-AFM - please visit Bazzaz website for full details.

On the negative side the cans will not come with the hanger straps as I had to use them on their replacements.

£450 incl. postage

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

2. I need to make some space in the garage...any sensible offer accepted!!

3. Im interested. Just picked up my 1098 SF yesterday. Interested to know what your lowest price is. PM me if you want

4. Pretty sure that these wont fit the Streetfighter

5. Bugger,,,,,,

6. Hi Pricey, would you sell the bazzaz fuelling modules without the end cans?

7. Sorry for the delay in replying...been out of the country for a few days.

Yes no problems, drop me a pm if you're still interested.

8. Bump...open to sensible offers

9. Its got to be £20 and a bag of wotsits.:upyeah:

10. These both still for sale??

11. Yes mate, both still for sale

12. Pricey, could you let me know the price you would sell the Bazzaz module for.
    Thanks,
    Thor.

13. Hi Thor, apologies for the delay in getting back to you but I've decided to put the original system (with Bazzaz) back on the bike and sell the full termi system.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information