1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Asv Levers

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by BIG M, Dec 17, 2014.

1. I was wondering if anyone has fitted ASV levers to their Panigale. I've just bought some second hand ASV shorty levers. I'm no stranger to fitting levers and have fitted quite a few in my time including ASV. However could anyone confirm how the metal pins that go through the rubber flap into the brake and clutch cylinder actually sit in the levers. Do they just sit in the round hole should there be some sort of holder for the pin in the round hole?See pics. Cheers.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

2. yeh thats correct mate. I fitted my old 848 set to my 1199 but didnt like the feel. I had to move the clutch mount where it bolts onto bars nearer to grip too

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I had asv levers on my 1098 but sold them as I didn't realise they would fit on the 1199. However these levers are a slightly different design to that of my old 1098 asv levers so I'm hoping I won't have to move anything.

4. It was same part number when i looked into it. Mine were a shorty hence why i had to move it closer to the grip. Sold them to scratchpevert for his 848 as i didnt like the feel. The standard ones are such a nice shape, but dont look nice

5. Il check mine tomor for u big m

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hope this helps if not il pop in to shop and check my bike .

7. Cheers pal. I've just fitted them and they're good to go. Had the usual struggle of trying to get the pins through the rubber sleeves on the clutch/brake cylinders but after a bit of oil and foreplay they slipped in!:Smuggrin:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information