1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 August 17th - Mutley Run - Berrinsfield To Cowfold To Snells, To Home

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Kirky, Jul 25, 2014.

1. August 17th - Mutley Run - Berrinsfield to Cowfold to Loomies, to home

Unless the weather turns bad another August run is taking shape. I had to select a prefix but all Mutleys are welcome!

Those coming so far:

Kirky (H)
    Coman (C)
    Eddie (H)
    PilotPaul (C) Maybe
    AndyW (H/C) If bikes ready
    Pete1950 (C)
    RotaxRacer (C)
    TonyMNo1 (H)
    Keffs99 (H)
    Aimatt (H)
    Steve (H)
    Aircontechnical (H)
    Bradders (C) Maybe
    drdaveboy (H)
    John W (C)
    JimVee (H)

Meet at the H Café, A4074, Berrinsfield (Nr Benson) OX10 7LY. Target leaving by 9am, then onto Cowfield about 75 miles away.

Or if it suits you better, meet about 11.00 at:

ChaletCafe,Henfield Rd, Cowfold, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 8DU

We can have Brunch before going on a ride South from Henfield then West to Alton including a section of the A272. Ending up at Loomies. Peter (Coman) is on the case!

Please let me know if you plan to come and where you would meet (Berrinsfield or Cowfold)

Kirky

PS Keep an eye on this post as I will update with any more details/changes/who’s coming, etc.

#1 Kirky, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Hi Ian, could me in, I'll meet you at Cowfold ......

PP
    :upyeah:

3. Me too :D ............I'll aim to meet at the H Cafe (but reserve the right to wimp out of the early start;-)

4. Tempted, so yes. 11am at the Chalet looks a lot more realistic than 8.30 at Berinsfield, to be honest.

5. Station cafe shuts on a sunday, best bet this way would be either The Departure Lounge on the A339 Alton-Basingstoke road or loomies, depending on how busy you want it ;)

6. I could meet up with my wingman and see you lot at Chalet cafe. Count me in at the moment.

7. Sorry I can't make it - I'll be on the Llangollen canal doing under 4 mph, in a narrow boat not pushing the bike.

8. Thanks Bradders I will have to review plan B with my local expert (Peter?)

9. Steve, With this weather you'll love it. The Aquaduct is amazing, good pubs. Canal boats don't corner very well though.....

10. The departure lounge is a nice spot, I'd be inclined to go there as more likely to get a coffee (its not bad either, cake is nice ;) ) 5 mins from Snells and if you decide to go west/north you can carry on the 339 to basingstoke. Well policed but nice road

11. No problem Bradders. I just rang Chalet Cafe and they are open Sundays 8am til 1pm so that'll work for us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. :) Kirky,
    Count me in I'll opt for Benson, 'H' for me please...:upyeah:

13. Dammit, missed the chance to meet up with my EMM English Posse again :(
    But as I shall be on holiday, and diving in the South China Sea, you don't need to feel too sorry for me!

#13 Twin4me, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Probably a silly question, but what are Mutleys?....

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. That's an unlucky break. If you can't cancel your holiday, there is another run that Bradders is organising on the 3rd.

16. Mutley = Mutley.jpg
    My nick name for all the Multistradas including the Classic MTS1000/1100.

• Like Like x 1
  17. May see you the chalet, depending if I get out

18. Whilst it would my pleasure to join you, I will be in Barcelona for a few days. Still, I hope to catch up with people at Silverstone during the Moto GP. We'll be at Becketts from Friday but I intend to find a beer tent that does bacon sammies at some stage so will be wandering around between the action. Andy

19. Fingers crossed for the weather to dry up............fingers and everything else crossed I'll have my bike back! (...going back to the Dealer again in the morning!! :-( )

Do Not Sell My Personal Information