1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Bike Show

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by SissyMc7, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Went to bike show today customer service from car park to entry terrible , apart from main stands looked like a jumble sale . Tried to buy few things inc electric bike for my son , sales man looked up n never came off his phone £750 loss of sale . On a good note ducati stand was really helpful knew every thing I asked with regards to 1299 , booked me in for test ride on 1199 r and 1299 , looking forward to that . Oh and got my arai helmet served thanks lads .

#1 SissyMc7, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  2. Im going on Friday, I know it's nowhere near as good as it was 5-6 years ago but it's a good social event really. Not really any good deals any more, nothing that can't be matched online, nice to see the latest models, oh n some of the bikes are good too :upyeah::D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Parking was a joke. Make sure you're about to hear the h2r run up on the dyno. Bought some r&g bits and new tyre warmers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. :upyeah: +1 for the H2R... my ears are still bleeding!
    Yes parking was a joke, they seem to have mixed up the bike show with comiccom, we waited about 20 minutes for the shuttle bus it dropped us off by the entrance and then had a 10 minute walk to the correct hall! OK probably our fault for not finding out but we were not alone and the were loads of the comicon, I'll call them people to be polite, walking the other way! At least they gave us something to laugh about. :D:Walkingdead::Android::D so I got the impression every one was parked in the wrong place. All for the sake of a couple of signs.
    After seeing the Ducati stand not much else stood out. And got to agree again the dealers didn't seem interested. Was looking at the Forcefield stand because I need a new back protector, the two guys on there were not interested in the least, too busy chatting to each other.
    All that said it was a good day out, the cranked show was worth watching and the behind bars film and as already said it's nice to see all the new bikes. But I don't know if I'll bother next year, they need to up the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Went today, entry price is questionable, parking costs shocking

Nick Sanders is very much worth 10 minutes of your time, proper nice fella.

Ducati Scrambler left me a little underwhelmed don't think I will be parting with cash on that one.

Yamaha R1M is very nice, apart from that and Ducati stand nothing really flicked my switch..

Next year? Nope

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information