1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Bobelbee Sport Backpack

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by MrAliT, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm selling my Bobelbee Sport backpack on Evilbay

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261460779414&alt=web

This is a superb pack if you are looking for something lightweight which offers protection and a versatile system for adding clobber! I've used it for motorcycling and its very aerodynamic and ridiculously comfortable. It has a protective shell so its not going to break and spill your laptop all over the road and the chest and waist strap mean that the weight of the bag is distributed evenly across you so it doesn't pull at your shoulders. I've used the bag for a few weekends away riding and its great on both sports and naked bikes with no buffeting or instability at speed.

It comes with a neoprene type wallet for your phone and a waist strap as well as a waterproof lining bag. There is a minor scratch on the front of the bag and some slightly grubby marks on the bottom where the pack sits on your hips but other than that its in pristine condition so grab yourself a bargain.

These retail at £150 now and when I bought it it was more like £175 and I've put on a reserve of £60. I'm only selling as I've bought a tail pack instead so this is surplus to requirements.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions

20140423_113343.jpg 20140423_113350.jpg 20140423_113409.jpg 20140423_113444.jpg 20140423_113506.jpg

2. I'm intrigued by the design and possibly interested, but would need to try it for size.
    At the moment I couldn't justify spending too much on a back pack as I have so many rucksacks already, but if it doesn't sell (I'm sure it will) give me a shout.
    I'm near Guildford by the way, so not too far from you for a try on?

3. im just down the A31 near Southampton/Winchester....nice ride and you're more than welcome to try it on if you like

4. I often ride the a272 from Petersfield up to Winchester, then the a31 to Farnham, then back roads home.
    If you're about over the next few days I could ride over your way and have a look. (if we can find a convenient day/time?) The more I look at that pack the more I like it!

5. Yes thats fine. This weekend is going to be tricky but maybe next week if you're about during the week? I work from home so let me know if you're about.

6. Monday afternoon could be good - could be with you/meet up around half 1?

7. Sounds good. I'll drop you a pm

• Like Like x 1
  8. Its a date! Wayne - you bring the flowers, Al, you bring the wine :Kiss:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ooh, I love flowers, me!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. you might need to buy a hat Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information