1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bsb Brands Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Go Smrz go!!

2. Can't remember if its one race on Sunday and two on Monday again

3. Two monday, qualifying tomorrow afternoon

4. May the sun shine hard

5. Not today it wont!

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's on Eurosport at 3 today, bored till then

7. Live timing is where its at...last free practice out now.

8. Proper wet, not looking much fun out there :(

9. And there smrz went....balls!

10. Just imagine riding there in the pi $$ ing rain and spending all day cold and wet.
    Id be in tears looking at my grime covered bike lol.

:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Great line up with smiler Hopper back in the action.Kyo looks back on form and was surprised to see Micheal Dunlop in there as well.

Really looking forward to this years BSB.I find it so much better than boring pre madonnas in moto gp.

12. That had to be the worst qualifying I have ever seen . The organisers of that should have been made to ride around in that too . The side car brigade refused to go out 20 minutes before supers. Josh Brookes fell off 3 times ffs . I dont think many at all didnt fall off at some point . Only one bike each as well .

13. Although the race after was fine, and entertaining

14. Felt sorry for that guy who was 3rd till the last lap, looked painful :(

15. Still think its incredible that Brookes crashed three times in qualifying yet came out on pole. Unreal

• Like Like x 1
  16. If they have to qualify in those conditions, pushing for grid position they should have 2 bikes available.

17. Good point. Never really understood the one bike rule anyway. They have another half dozen in bits, it just puts pressure on the team to do things in short order, and makes it possible to miss something

18. "Chris walkers been on the red meat - you can tell that carnt ya "

Pmsl :D

19. Lap record - gregorio lavilla 2007 on a 999 whoohoo

Do Not Sell My Personal Information