1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Conti Exhaust For 750 Sport/paso

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Baldyboy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Recently bought a genuine 2:1 Conti exhaust supposedly for a supersport. Sadly it isn't, having researched it, it appears that it is a 2:1 for 750 sport and a Paso. Apparently v v rare system. So if you're interested let me know. THIS WILL NOT FIT A SUPERSPORT. post pics later or on request.

2. i have a pair of stainless conti reps on my 750sport what sort of money are you looking for ?and any chance of some pics

3. Not the best of pics got small dings that can't be seen when fitted, nice stainless headers. Paid £210 plus post so close as possible on price

4. i like the down pipes but dont like that silencer ,i was hoping it it would be the megga phone type :Arghh:

5. Yes I was going to junk the end can and get a reverse cone cap welded onto the short stubby mega part

6. that would look more like the conti 2in to 1 on the old bevel drive 900ss

7. If its for the Paso, you may want to chuck a sister thread in the Paso section too :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. There are some guys on ducatipaso.org who could be interested in these.

9. Thanks just noticed that someone has kindly already posted a link

Do Not Sell My Personal Information