1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desperately Needed - Baffles For Old Style 848 1098 Termis.

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Nelson, Apr 18, 2014.

1. I've flipping lost mine and desperately need a s set of next weekend's ARD at Odiahm.

Will buy or please borrow and I'll cover postage and so on.

Cheers....:Banghead:

2. Found...:D

• Like Like x 3
  3. Silly question, but are you a member of the OMCC?
    Been thinking about joining for ages but my work interferes with the meets. I know Pete (forget his surname but he's on the committee-tall, short silver hair & goatee) who sells it to me every time I see him. I'm really keen to get on one of their ARD's so really need to get my finger out!
    May take a trip up this weekend to watch (looked on the website and it seems to be full)

4. Yup - you have to be member to participate.
    Only joined this year, appears to be good VFM, unfortunately I'm on holiday for the track weekend event :Banghead:

5. Is that in August?
    They seem to do a lot throughout the year and I am going to try and attend at least 1 event!

6. There's 3 ARD's and other stuff.
    Have a look on the OMCC website :upyeah:

7. You wont need them ;)

Hoping to make it over for a watch, see how my arm is

8. You a member too?
    Think the gates open at around 8ish then close after a short while, and then don't reopen until around lunch time. Don't know if that applies to everyone or just the people taking part?

9. Yes, I am waiting on if i have a spot on the two dayer at Rocky, plus have a Moto Gp weekend tickets which was worth joining for alone...£35 for the whole weekend roving stand ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bargain!
    Any idea if you need to be a member to turn up and watch this weekend?

11. My 1198 passed okay last year Nelson. Just.

12. See pm

13. I'm hoping to run the bike without them, but will take just incase!
    You going this year?

14. Ypu may need wets looking at the weather

15. I can't make it as I am away on Hols. SWMBO booked it without checking dates with me. I will be at the next one though. :upyeah:

16. Hopefully see you at that one and better weather :(
    I'm on hols for the 2 dayer...Shit and bugger!

17. Yeah, wets may be required. :)

I wouldn't even entertain the idea of a track day in the rain. If I had a pure track bike I would, but its pointless risking my road bike.

18. If it's wet I'll be there but may puss out of riding.
    It's either go or painting the hall way...:Nailbiting:

19. OK - still need a set, or just one if anyone has.

Cheers

20. Brilliant bloke from Snells has sold me a used pair...:upyeah:
    Top tip....Don't ride off forgetting to put the fixing screws in....:Eggonface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information