1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dp Tail Tidy Fitted

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by BrassFlute, Mar 29, 2015.

1. After fitting a new Yusa battery which has just about died after 3yrs on my evo sp I've just fitted the DP tail tidy. A vast improvement over stock:
    [​IMG]

2. Looks nice.
    Personally I think its a bit of a piss take really, Here buy this bike but if you want it looking nice you will have to buy the nicer looking tail tidy at an extortionate price. Why don't they fit it as standard then.
    Its not as if the bikes are cheap to buy to begin with.

3. Couldn't agree more. Fortunately I managed to pick it up for half list price but even then it still hurt!

4. I'm half tempted to ditch the rack and go back to the little fairing now the ass is looking better....

5. How much was the DP tail tidy?

6. Retail is £240 - I paid £130 which is pricey although I was hooked on the led number plate light so couldn't resist.

7. £240 RRP sod that, even the reduced £130 is bloody steep. I have just bought an Evotech one for my 848 Evo £60 and it looks the nuts.

8. That's the problem with mobile internet after a couple of pints of ale!

9. Ahhhh that explains everything, I only shop when sober saves making any costly investments.

10. Looks much better - you need to ditch the ugly rack. I bought my DP Tail tidy five years ago for £199 new.

Your Termi's holding up a lot better than mine - mine's looking rather tired in comparison after six years use.

11. Yea the more I look at the rack the more I think it's time to stick it in the cupboard and stick with the rucksack or some other bag I cal lash to the seat.

12. Termi is not too bad - carbon looks slightly dull close up but in all its in pretty good shape.

13. Inspired and made a trip to the loft:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. And while I was up there I found a brand new pair of these to make the old girl look nice and shiny: [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Back to stock: [​IMG]

16. Much better!

17. Thanks - I knew it was a mistake from the off but..... Not sure whether to put it in the bay or keep it in the event I do a tour at some point given I've got the long range tank. Think I'll ponder whilst it's raining!

18. What else have you hidden in the loft?

19. I've got all sorts in there - a slipper clutch and open case, a few carbon bits, .....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information