1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Meet Up Northerners Vs Southerners

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Cupid Stunt, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Seeing as we are one big happy family owning bikes that break down on a regular basis and scared of a drop of rain, how about a big meet up in Summer 2015. To make it fair for everyone I think the venue should be somewhere in the south easy for everyone to get to :)

Just kidding was thinking more central England, oh and you lot East and West can join in too.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I'm in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. is it bring a bottle?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Take the person furthest south and the person furthest north and meet halfway between the two, should be about Kendal I reckon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Trust you Finm, if I said yes would you take a pass on it or just bring your own anyway or got the full Scot way and get the lousy southerner to dig deep in his pockets?

6. I'm betting you ain't a million miles away from there eh?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. it always rains in kendal

8. not far off.:upyeah:

9. start stretching those arms dude.

10. Well I reckon Loughborough or Derby is about central :)

11. well with the new d / d laws up here we would have to pitch camp at Carlisle to dry out for a day or two before we could safely cross back over the border.

12. Oh yeah I have heard about those that's so harsh I am so sorry boys

13. The "Whippet and Shandy" meet-up

• Like Like x 1
  14. Count me in. Derby is pretty much central to all involved, plus there are lots of high end comfy hotels for you posh southern gits and loads of camp sites for the rest of us. I think it would make an excellent gathering. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. .....and two mins from where you live :p

Count me in anyway :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. if dates and weather suits, and none of the south coasters try to bum me, i'm in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Finm I've dropped my soap be a darling, bend down n pick it up. :D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Trust the Scots to start a fight.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Just a thought.

How about a race track?
    Rockingham or Donnington Park?

Driving Experience Locations over the UK from Trackdays.co.uk

If someone (moderators?) Could organise a ducatiforum track day event there could be on site camping, relatively secure bike storage, food and drink. You could either watch or take part in the track day.
    Look at the calendar carefully before choosing to avoid school holidays, BSB, F1, Rugby and other "boys with toys" events.

Just a thought and no matter what...I'm in, so long as it's within 450 miles of Heathrow (don't want to get done for speeding).

Please choose a date when the polar bears travel further north for the summer.

#19 AirCon, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Be up for this if

1. No rain guarantee
    2. MV's are allowed
    3. It doesn't clash with anything
    4. Finm buys a round

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information