1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Mh900e

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by mervyn, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will be disposing of my MH900E soon.pics can be seen of the bike in my album 'Old and New'.
    I will be taking more pics soon for advertising purposes.If anyone is interested and would like to know more please email me.I do not want a fortune for the bike and will accept the best sensible offer for it.

2. :( If you were asking this question in January I'd definitely be interested :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. What you getting instead? :)

4. A replacement hip.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bugger!
    I was hoping you were keeping it until I could afford it!

• Like Like x 1
  6. If he doesn't sell it till January I will be able to afford it ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you want to hide it from your missus my garage could probably hold it. My wallet probably, ....actually no probably about it, - wouldnt be able to help you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. No problem with Mrs Mervyn-she wants to buy me another bike,one with stabilisers I think.:)

• Like Like x 4
  9. Is she thinking around January/February time? ;)

10. you want this one don't you

11. As Mrs Mervyn has a special place in her heart for you El Toro, anything is possible I reckon.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. How's the search going for a more manageable bike going Mervyn?

13. Just this minute stopped looking at Yamahas on the flea bay.Will probably have to wait till after my op,as using most of my reserves trying to finish off some diy first.I do like the sound of the YBR you suggested-bit cheaper than a Triton,eh.
    I am still buying Triton bits and bobs ready for my rebuild of the poor unloved one in the garage.:upyeah:

14. Riding that borrowed YBR was an epiphany for me Mervyn, such a fine well balanced motorcycle. So much pleasure wringing it's neck, and virtually effortless to manoeuvre about.
    Good luck with the hip op!

15. Cheers John.:upyeah:

16. Get in the friggin' queue ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bike now withdrawn.

18. Are you saving it for me? :)

19. Perv

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information