1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Essex Air Ambulance Run Sunday 7th Sept

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by komp, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Komp
    I will be there at the start from Dunton, looks to be good weather :)

2. A few of my mates are going. It's not really my thing but I might go if I'm a bit bored on Sunday morning..:D

3. Will they have that many helicopters?

4. everyone in Essex owns a helicopter..:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I didn't get to dunton til about 10:40am, didn't even have time for cup of tea before heading off again
    but was a great turn out for a good cause
    seemed like a lot more bikes than the last one I made it too in 2012, they were parked all over harwich!
    warmed up nicely in the afternoon too

6. I went with a friend of mine, its his fourth time but first for me, got the first shower of rain :Arghh: when we joined the A12
    (I hate that road) and then about four more showers but not that bad, bike just needed a damp cloth over it which got done after about 4 seconds of getting home :)

Komp, There was an 899 that was parked next to my bike wasn't you was it?

Did you talk to the owner of the 916 in the Christian bike club stand :Smuggrin:, his bike had done 74500 miles (anyone beat that) and this year had its first full rebuild :Jawdrop: but he did mention its on its sixth rec/regulator.

I enjoyed the day :upyeah:

7. managed to miss the rain, couldn't work out how the road was so wet, must have only missed by seconds

if it had number boards on front and rear then was probably mine
    ... was just checking my photos last night and noticed was an 848 right near to where in parked in harwich
    [​IMG]
    this your bike perhaps?

8. Yes thats mine you must be standing next to an 899 is that yours, don't know if it had number boards.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information