1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Fantastic 1jac Stand

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by AlfG, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a fantastic 1Jac stand for sale in black and red.

I am a big fan of these stands and currently have two, though as I now only have one bike left.........

You will need to obtain the relevant plate and mount kit from 1Jac. This is because I forgot to take the mounting bolts out of the bikes before selling them. I then traded in the unusable plates for another kit.

Anyway, they are easily obtainable from 1Jac who offer a great service for about £40.

I would prefer is this is collected due to its size, shape and weight, and I am not far off the A11 if anybody was going to Snetterton for example.

£150.

Img_1921 resized.jpg Img_1922 resized.jpg

2. £130, it would make a nice Xmas present to yourself!

3. Would love that, however won't be anywhere near Snett until May, happy to arrange a courier if you could wrap it in bubble or such like???

4. I'll have a look around to see if I can find enough bubble wrap to protect it sufficiently, but it's going to need a fair bit I would think as its not light, but then you wouldn't want it to be either.

I can remove the castor legs which will help with packing but its still going to be a pretty awkward shape, are you sure the couriers will handle it?

5. They'll hate it :smile: I will need the rough dimensions & the weight also sent you a pm

Cheers

6. Left you a voicemail. Cheers.

7. Now sold!

8. Thread closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information