1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel Like I've Earned My Ducati Badge...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Nwsparky, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Well with a lot of patience and help from Chris W and Youtube I managed to fettle my Termis into place along with ecu, air filter, lambda removal and exhaust valve motor extraction! I've never fitted more than a bit of bling to bikes before and I was a bit dubious about my capabilities but I loved getting it all done myself. The cans were a bit of a gamble as I got them from a breakers in Romania and they were from a 1098s but all good after Chris did his stuff.
    Managed a quick shakedown between showers today and BOOM it's loud:Woot:
    I even managed to set the clock:D

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Setting the clock is the most difficult thing you've done :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. My clock was right today for the first time in 6 months [emoji39]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mine too :D

5. And mine..van and two bikes permanently on summertime:Smug:

6. Wasn't just me who left there clock then.
    NW, Sonic boom

7. did you get the db killers with the termis , they help keep the noise within sensible levels.

8. Removing the exhaust valve makes that sound so much nicer! :)

9. It's a real boom, boom, boom...people were stopping and looking in the street, it is a sound like no other bike, perhaps it will be too loud on a long run, time will tell but at the moment ive got what I wanted:D
    I didn't get db killers with it so ear plugs it would have to be...

10. keep an eye on e gay and if they come up get em bought...helps with mot and if you ever get paranoid re police .

11. I passed a policebike coming the other way before in our village, it was echoing around the shops, I shut off but it kept on booming, I did keep an eye on my mirrors but he must have been a lover not a hater...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information