1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: 2013 Hypermotard Sp

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Noble Ron, Oct 30, 2014.

1. 3000 miles 2013 April/June (will have to check)

All the standard Öhlins and carbon fibre. All the booklets and spare key that you would get with a new bike. The bike has a Evotech tail tidy with Rizoma LED indicators.

Dealer fitted:
    Complete Termignoni Racing exhaust unit with silencer in carbon/titanium in raised position. This is £1700 just for the exhaust.

Included:
    Remainder of manufacturers warranty
    Tyres: Michelin Pilot Road 3 - look new
    OEM Standard exhaust in box, never used, all shiny.
    HPI clean, owned by myself.

Ducati fitted:
    Ducati Heated grips, fitted by Ducati. Press the star button for heat.
    Biketrac tracker, has 2 more years on it, not sure if I can transfer user subscription. They call if the bike is moved, can track journeys including speed if required.
    Datatagged by dealers.

Additional fittings:
    Evotech Tail tidy LED light
    Rizoma Rear indicators

Bought from Ducati Aylesbury. All service and work done by them too. Great guys!

Price: £9300

Pictures are when I picked the bike up, The pictures you see are what you will get. I am removing the Evotech crash protection (Evotech Tail tidy stays on) and Rizoma reservoirs and did not want to mislead with those pics. I'll update the pics when I have taken fresh ones this weekend.

Based in London.

Any questions please ask. Genuine reason for sale. The bike is amazing as many will tell you on here. The full system really makes you understand what you bought a Ducati for! :D

I have the original Super Corsa tyres too, hardly used. They are up for sale.

IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1128.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0076.jpg

#1 Noble Ron, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  2. genuine reason for sale is...?

3. I could do with the money more than the bike. I have another Ducati to ride, so just streamlining. Lots of good stuff happening in my life, some cash would be helpful to fund it.
    Are you interested? Are you local to London, viewings welcome. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information