1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale For Sale 748rs Frame

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Jeremiah Seims, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a real 748RS (748RI MY2000) frame for sale.

VIN# ZDMH300AAXB000654
    Frame is back and in great shape. Nothing is bent or broken.
    Frame comes with bill of sale.

This is the real deal 748RS production race bike frame. I have had ducati run the vin to confirm what the frame is.

From Ducati
    Dear Mr. Seims,

thank you for contacting us.

With reference to your request, I shall inform you that the bike of your interest is a 748RI Racing MY2000, one of the bikes that Ducati created for private teams in order to partecipate to the Supersport championship. It seems that the warranty was never activeted on this very bike and this model was produced in 52 examples between the end 1999 and the beginning of 2000.

I hope I could satisfy your curiosity.

I remain at your disposal.

Kindest regards,
    Sofia

Customer Service
    Ducati Motor Holding Spa
    Borgo Panigale – Italy
    Ducati - Bikes, Equipment, Accessories, Racing, Company, Dealer - Official Site Ducati

Pricing this frame isn't easy since there wasn't many in the first place. So lets say $1300us OBO

Please PM with any question

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

55.jpg

2. I have seen one of those frames in person it is a thing of beauty...

3. new price $1100.00

4. no takers in the U S?

5. A few people interested over here but most of the parts for this bike are over in your neck of the woods. I get a 50% discount on shipping through my work even for international shipments. I will cover half of the remaining shipping cost. So shipping anywhere will only cost 25% of normal shipping.

6. sold
    Thank you

7. in b4 any the mods get off the bog

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. There you go

9. a real RS.........makes such a difference!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information