1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs: Rc8 1190 2008 With £2.5k Of Extras!

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Cornish, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, it has been 7 months since i owned this awesome machine, therefore it's time for a change! [​IMG] I need to go back to a Ducati....

The bike has all the high quality dealer fitted modifications you would expect from a mature rider which anyone would want or need. It has had the fuelling sorted so it is a fantastic bike which still turns heads and looks like new. New tyres have covered approx. 700 miles so just worn in!

There a couple of marks and the odd stone chip as you would expect from a bike this age.

With the Akrapovic exhaust and Quickshifter the bike is sublime to ride.

Here is the detail:-
    • KTM RC8 1190 2008 model on a 58 plate
    • 3 owners including me - was with the same owner of 4 years, 1 year of which it was SORN
    • Two keys and the orange factory reset key, the standard bike manual plus a full workshop manual, original tool kit and bags
    • Mileage – 7,340 (so less than 1.4k miles per year) next service due in 3,700 miles
    • Full KTM Service History - all books stamped and all receipts present
    • MOT Due September 2014
    • Taxed until March 2015
    • Bits and pieces and all original parts included in the sale – valued at over £2,500.00!
    - Full Akrapovic titanium system fitted - including instructions
    - KTM original full exhaust
    - HM KTM Plus Quickshifter – original parts & instructions included in sale
    - KTM Power Parts Rearsets – originals included in sale
    - Akrapovic carbon heal guards
    - KTM Power Parts Flip Up Levers
    - KTM Power Parts Remote Brake Adjuster
    - KTM Power Parts Progressive Throttle – smoothest throttle response
    - KTM SLS Valve Blanks – aids fuelling
    - Spare Double Screen included in sale
    - Spare R&G Tail Tidy
    - Stompgrip
    • Always garaged and kept clean and lubricated

The photos attached are from when I bought it showing the mileage at 6,144 miles, I’ve only covered 1,196 miles in 7 months and I have put the original tail tidy back on now.

I’m looking for £6,500.00 o.n.o.

Please PM, email on [email protected] or call me on 07887845838.

Thanks for looking at the advert and do ask any questions.

Cheers, Cornish

rc8_01.JPG

rc8_02.JPG

rc8_06.JPG

rc8_09.JPG

rc8_10.JPG

rc8_11.JPG

rc8_12.jpg

#1 Cornish, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  2. nice bike and great spec.

to be fair though mate that akra is worth £1100-£1250 as a quick sale all day long if its cleaned up, i know, Ive sold two :)

Then if you consider the quick shifter, power parts rear sets and a couple of other bits i reckon youve got 2 grand back right there.

just a thought

3. damodici thanks that's good advice. I was going to do that yet thought its a great deal for someone who's looking for the complete package.

We shall see what interest I get FTB.

4. Stunning, just what I want, but not got a lot of money at the moment,

Bloody typical, anyone want a custom monster, ha ha ha

5. Thanks for the compliment. It's a cracker of a bike. Payment plans available...:)

6. honestly with the akra included and other bits its a steal

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just added in the Stompgrip I also put on it and have dropped it down by a further £250 to tempt people....

8. Lovely bike. Cant justify the spend otherwise id be proper interested in that

9. If you were "proper interested" then you would justify the spend ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. you don't know my girlfriend :Angelic:

11. Justifying a spend is never a problem for me, it is a massive problem for Mrs Rowley though!

12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Boys, i know the feeling, yet when it comes to bikes, the Doris knows she will always come second, no pun intended...:)

14. I'm still waiting for mine to get the hint. It's not like I ever show her any different. I guess every body has a dream right?

15. Looking forward to seeing you back in the fold Cornish..!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well lets hope it all works out on Sunday then my friend!

17. Love it cracked me up

18. Right come guys, the 848 EVO SE (thanks martyloo) is in the garage now so the RC8 needs to go....:)

19. Hi guys just to let you know the bike was sold this afternoon. It went to a cracking chap and good home.

Thanks for all the support.

The garage is full with the new Ducati 848 EVO SE. Bring on the warm roads and no chicken strips.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information