1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Ice Warning On Dash

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by tenbellys, Oct 24, 2014.

1. installed a race ecu after battery disconnection (off course) now i get ICE displayed all the time.also dtc and abs are off on the read out but i believe these just need reset.

any ideas ????

2. Maybe it's just very cold

3. normally in Belfast thats the norm . but no

4. DTC will default to off after disconnecting the battery but the ABS should still be enabled. Most likely reason for both to be off is that one or both of the ABS sensors is faulty or disconnected.
    The ECU is showing ICE because it thinks the air temperature is 4ÂșC or less.
    I don't think it's possible to get the sensors plugged into the wrong sockets as they are different and the ABS sensor socket is attached to the bottom yoke - but you never know.

5. I had an Ice warning indicator on mine in July. Something to do with the snow blizard at the top of the St Bernard pass at the time...

6. Have you reconnected the air sensor on the reverse of the snorkel?
    Should show "engine", but not all software is the same.

7. SNORKEL EHHHH :)

local dealer recons its down to the battery connection second cable but nope think ill go back and strip the top side off again check every thing again ,sounding like something daft.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information