1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knocking One Out (for A Noble Cause)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by chizel, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Ducati wankers unite!!!!!!! Was listening to the news this morning and apparently a sperm bank has just opened in Birmingham due to the lack of donors in this country.. The UK has been relying on imported spunk for some time, which has led to what they are referring to as the "Viking babies" phenomenon... I dont no much about English history (apart from the royals being interbred Germans) but from what i understand this has happened before?
    So i say lets not take this lying down! lets rise up! lets raise the bar!!! lets show those danish what can be achieved if we all pull together!!!!
    I propose a ride out to Birmingham and show em our dna!!!!!
    (anyone caught trying to make a withdraw instead of a deposit (exige maybe?) will be banished!)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. well i do believe the viking stuff is best, being of viking heritage i would have to agree. is there a minimum deposit required?

3. funnily enough when i called the clinic today the girl said a mouthful would be fine

4. Lots of vikings around here, going by the amont of raping and pillaging that occurs.

5. that's Birmingham for ya

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. OMG you lot!!!

7. errrrr.... sorry ducbird?:Bag:

8. I'm watching you

9. No Loz or Exige?

10. given the title of the thread, im surprised you viewed it! surely you didnt think it was about boxing?

• Like Like x 1
  11. they've just popped to the bank

• Like Like x 1
  12. do they ever leave?

13. My surname derived from the Viking name Sunulff and I have a big (pork) sword... :Finger: also split up from my bird in Copenhagen this year, although she was Ukrainian - I was confused... :Wideyed:

14. I was confused... :Wideyed:[/QUOTE]
    in what way? do you feel better inside since coming out?

15. And some Boobies :Wideyed:

viking-hel-by-michael-kutsche.jpg

viking-hel-by-michael-kutsche.jpg

16. splitting with bird = shinny sack... how you chose to get ya wrinkles back is up to you... (and loz)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. in what way? do you feel better inside since coming out?[/QUOTE]

I feel better inside when inside ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information