1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Motogp Sunday Ticket - Ducati Stand £65

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by mattmccabebrown, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought the ticket way back in March, but this now clashes with a holiday with the in-laws. Somewhat annoying, but hey, what can you do.
    So with that in mind I have my Sunday race ticket for sale. Its seat A 290 in the Ducati Luffield stand. I have a feeling there's a welcome pack involved to, but I think that-s something you may get at the track. Don't quote me on it though
    So £80 with free posting :)

EDIT: price drop to £65

#1 mattmccabebrown, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  2. you appear to be pulling out of ducati run things........have they upset you..

3. I... I... I....dont want to talk about it ;)

4. They'd love it when I pull up on the gsxr!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Own up matt, you've seen the light and realised the duke is nice to look at but Japanese can actually be ridden without falling to bits.lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Does that mean your friends are still going and whoever buys it would have to sit next to them, how shit would that be! :Wideyed:

7. My tickets haven't turned up yet, should I be worried?

8. What, in case they turn up and you have to sit next to Matt's mates, yes, very :Nailbiting:

9. have you failed vetting?.............maybe it was the sight of you in that vale suit that did it....:Wtf:

10. I ordered it alone. My mate (singular) was sitting somewhere else, so nobody feel awkward. Else the person next to you is wearing a mankini

11. You only have one mate :(

12. and?

13. I'll give you twenty quid for it, if you throw in lunch!

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Give me £20 and I'll be your mate

15. Its okay, I've got enough already ;)

16. Money? That's what they say ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Bump. Still up for grabs :) Make me a sensible offer

18. Oh dear. One persons idea of sensible...

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. How about a magic rock?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Magic rocks, fortune and glory...oh sorry, wrong thread :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information