1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Murray Murray, Murray Murry.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by finm, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Murray is a legend. Played really well, although his second serve could get monstered by Djokovic - he really needs to serve well. Can't wait for the final. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. So will he be a great Briton or a useless Jock after the final? ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Sorry ET, but that is such a boring response :rolleyes:. Been done to death. He's a Scot and a Brit (as many of our top sportsmen are) and he's genuinely WORLD CLASS and we should bloody well enjoy his immense skills and talent while we have the chance.

End of. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. naw he isny he's a scot. :upyeah::Angelic::smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I just thought I'd post the populist response before anyone else did.

I agree with you. I like Murray. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like all sorts of sports but the combination of skill, athleticism and accuracy displayed by the top Men's tennis players is hard to beat when compared to any other sport. If you've only ever seen it on TV you really should go and watch a decent tennis match (Queen's, the Wimbledon warm-up is brilliant) and I swear you will not belieeeve the reaction times and controlled power of the guys at the top of the game. And Murray is one of the very best. Enjoy it while you can - there won't be another like him for many a year...

7. Naughty ET - but I like your style

8. populist view? are you inciting trouble? surely the south of the border mob can appreciate another superior being/player?

9. Yeah, incinerating rubble you are ET. What you suggest Fin suspension or ban? :smile:

10. suspension/banning and forced to wear kilt although he might like that.

11. Oh I can just see that. Schwank (or something like that :D )

sb-01_02012009.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. do it El.t. oh hang on you have.
    upload_2015-1-29_15-51-57.jpeg

13. with you on this one Finn, great to see Murray on top form again,,,
    shame tho that some deem it nessassary to raise the "populist " english drivel yet again , one would have thot that they had better things to do with their time...

14. Women's tennis maybe...

15. Isn't that just an every day Scottish?

16. @El Toro you didn't say you were taking Bradders with you! :Wideyed:

17. in summer, aye.
    don't forget your hanky.:Angelic::smile:

18. images.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. yea but we can also see a sour faced cvnt that needs to cheer the fuck up... dont matter where he's from

Do Not Sell My Personal Information