1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie From Kent

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by 67Chris, Oct 24, 2014.

1. hi there, 3 weeks ago today i started my 2nd love affair with a ducati when i purchased a beautiful white 1199 panigale, my 1st love was a 996 which i said a very sad goodbye to about 7 years ago, a very very sad goodbye…. but now my love has been rekindled, a purchase with the heart, a brand that moves your soul like no other… I'm head over heels in love again!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Honk Kong Dave...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awwww how cute :)
    Hello and welcome in shaky Dave

• Like Like x 1
  4. hello

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi from a New Newbie to the brand.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is he a mild mannered janitor.?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hello & welcome to the forum

And nice choice of colour! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi, and welcome from Ashford ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bonjour.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awight Dave :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. thanks for all the welcomes, just need to get out on it, did my met office check as you do and tomorrow looks ok, trying to get the first 600 miles on it before i put it into hibernation for the winter.

12. Could be??

• Like Like x 1
  13. We have a Kent DOC meet tomorrow, midday at Mickeys Diner on Bluebell Hill, or there's another group riding to Loomies cafe. If you're on Facebook have a look at the Kent Branch page, search for DOC GB Kent branch ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hi and welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. nice to meet you today and few of the other guys, might just have to make the next meet seeing as i only live 5mins away from mickeys diner

• Like Like x 1
  16. And you mate, with your very lovely 1199 ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Took a few pics.
    Was good to meet you all :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. May have to see if I can make one of these

19. A nice little meet! Shame the weather's about to turn, although we'll still get out for rides. I've added you to the Facebook page Dave ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information